The Southern Highlands Rifle Club is one of the member Clubs of the Southern Highlands Regional Shooting Complex.
The Club has use of the range every Saturday (excluding Public Holidays) and is open to visitors from 9:00 am.
All range programs start at 10:00am for the morning Rim-Fire (30m, 60m & 90m) and Field (100m, 200m & 300m) events, and at 1:00pm for the afternoon long range events (300 to 800 metres). The range program ends at 5:00pm.
To view when these events are scheduled please go to the club calendar.
The range is located on Wattle Ridge Road, HillTop NSW
GPS co-ordinates: South 34°18.974′ East 150°27.489′ find us here...
The range may be closed due to fire danger. Check the fire danger rating below.Visitors should note that the following General Rules must be complied with when entering the range:
- All visitors must abide by the range use conditions as set by the Range Management Committee and agree to follow all legal instructions issued by Range Officers.
- Maximum permitted calibre allowed on this range is 8mm (or 30cal). Modern calibre from .338 to .50 cal are strictly forbidden and will not be allowed on the range.
- Domestic animals are not allowed on the range for any reason.
- Rifles fitted with muzzle breaks are not allowed on the range.
|NSW Fire Area 5||Today||Tomorrow|
|Fire Danger||TOBAN||Range Access||Fire Danger||TOBAN||Range Access|
|Councils:||Kiama; Shellharbour; Shoalhaven; Wingecarribee; Wollondilly; Wollongong|
- The range will not be open on days where there is a fire danger rating of Severe, Extreme or Catastrophic, or when there is a Total Fire Ban
- Fire danger is likely to occur between 1 October and 31 March
- TOBAN means Total Fire Ban
- Data sourced from NSW Rural Fire Service
- Fire danger rating key below
|None||Low Moderate||High||Very High||Severe||Extreme||Catastrophic|